2016-2017 Group Classes
HELP - Hope's Extension Learning Program
HELP can assist parents in educating their students through carefully chosen courses taught in a Christian classroom setting two days per week. The goal is high quality academic instruction offered by mature Christian believers through a peer group setting in which godly standards of behavior are modeled and enforced.
Course offerings for the 2016-2017 school year:
Period 1, 8:35 am – 9:50 am
- Algebra 1 with Mrs. Gong (grades 8-12)
- Geometry with Mr. Johnson (grades 9-12)
- British Literature with Mrs. Schmidt (grades 10-12)
Period 2, 10:00 am – 11:15 am
- General Math with Mrs. Gong (grades 7-9)
- Algebra 2 with Mr. Johnson (grades 9-12)
- Composition/Literature with Mrs. Schmidt (grades 8-10)
Period 3, 11:25 am – 12:40 pm
- Chemistry with Mr. Laskowsky (grades 10-12)
- Grammar/Composition 1 with TBD (grades 7-10)
Lunch, 12:40 pm – 1:10 pm
Period 4, 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm
- General Science with Mr. Laskowsky (grades 7-9)
- Theology with Mr. Turner (grades 9-12)
Classes meet Tuesdays and Fridays at Hope Chapel.
To request an application packet, contact Sally Palmerino at 310-374-4673 x144 or email@example.com.